JazzMN Orchestra, through its concert performances and educational outreach programs, touches the lives of thousands of people of all ages in the Twin Cities. Compared to other nonprofit jazz organizations, the JazzMN Orchestra attracts the largest audiences on a regular basis in the region. Total attendance for JazzMN’s 2018-2019 concert series was 1.509, averaging over 500 per show.
In the area of educational outreach, JazzMN musicians and guest artists have provided clinics, master classes, and performances to thousands of students throughout the Upper Midwest.
Companies looking to gain market exposure and strengthen its brand will find JazzMN to be an ideal partner.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Series sponsorships
- Concert sponsorships
- Guest artist sponsorships
- General operations support
- Matching gifts
- Underwriting performances at new venues
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Significant media exposure (print and digital ads, social media, JazzMN and Chanhassen websites)
- Company logo prominently displayed on the front cover of concert brochures
- Inclusion of an ad for your company in our concert program
- Sponsor recognition in materials sent to donors and community leaders
- Company’s sponsorship announced from the stage
- Association of your brand with an organization committed to artistic excellence and music education
- Helping to support music that keeps the Twin Cities a diverse, cultural and eclectic community
For more information, please contact JazzMN’s Executive Director, Steve Heckler, at 612-227-3108